Saturday, August 28, 2010

"Easy now, girls."


I'm no misogynist..
But sometimes. I do hate women.
Not for being a woman, no, no.
But, for being "a woman."

Woman are at their core's are; extremely selfish, materialistic creatures.
I have both a Girlfriend, and a sixteen year old, younger sister.
...
They PMS at the same time.
My girlfriend; gets emotional beyond justification, clingy, needy, and stressed.
Whereas my sister goes into full assault, asshole, "lets bitch about everything", mode.
It's not the easiest thing to deal with.
Now, I am typically a selfless person.
But recently it seems that I'm running out of whatever energy kept me patient.
I find myself hating my sister on a regular basis.
I do always love my girlfriend, but she frustrates the shit out of me.

I think the simplest lesson anyone, Man or Woman can learn about... Women.
Is that..
There
Is
No
Winning.
PERIOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment